Friday, October 30, 2009

Unit 3 Project topics and Etc.

Hello everyone! I really have my heart set on doing the Cause and Effects of childhood obesity. Different topics I have on it would be What are the causes of childhood obesity, what we could do to prevent childhood obesity and when it is time to contact professional help. What are you opinions on this topic and my keys points about it?


I love being an online student! Believe it or not I am doing way better with online classes compared to face to face classes. In high school I strugggled and I think it was because I was so scared to say the wrong answer in front of so many people. Here you don't need to worry about it because no one can see you and we are here to learn not to know every answer to questions we are asked! I think the flexibility with seminars could be a little more spread out other than that the flexibility and time and awesome! I don't feel pressured to make sure I have an assignment done unless I don't understand it. Then I just ask questions! I think the way we communicate with the class is a good idea. I honestly don't think it could get any closer as an online class. I think it would be neat if they had people around the world there were closer together because then if you wanted you could study together if you lived close enough to eachother. That is the only way I can think of that would make it closer.

I honestly don't have any ideas of being part of a big writing community as I don't really like to write that much. This is a little different I guess but it's still writing and you have to think of what to write or research what to write and I am not big on that!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome that you have found your "niche" in online courses! I like teaching them, too--glad to have found this job.
    I look forward to reading more of what you write!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete